VISION, MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Support and promote management (and its related subfields) as a science in Southern Africa.
Create opportunities for management scientists in Southern Africa for scholarly engagements with peers, to excel as researchers, educators and/or practitioners.
- Promote management as a science and enhance the status of management scientists in Southern Africa.
- Serve as a forum for the exchange of research knowledge through conferences, professional publications and other information platforms.
- Support management scientists in Southern Africa to develop as researchers, educators and/or practitioners.
- Create network opportunities for management scientists.
- Liaise with industry for sponsorships and/or industry-related engagements.
Conference chair and Sponsors
Administration and finance
Monique Visser, Chané Naudé, and Llewenlyn Barkhuizen
Jaun Kriel and Leah van Heerden
Keynotespeakers and chairs
Delicia Conradie with the Communication team at Akademia (Zydelia Venter, Karien Brits, Elzet Bester and Suné Potgieter)
Morné Venter and Desmond Stols
Dr Sandra Adendorff, Christine Terblanche, Chalté Venter, Nadia Hunt, Mariska Wannenburg, Alick Burger, Zandri van der Merwe and Tiaan Botha